Thursday, June 11, 2009

It has been about 6 weeks or so since I set out to create my "web presence". I have been on LinkedIn for years but never utilized it. To be honest, I still have some tweaking to do on it. I am on facebook and I find that experience to be very intuitive. But I digress. I apologize for my inactivity as I have been in negotiations with a potential large client. This client is very tech-savvy and invited me to attend a forum on how the internet is being used by old, traditional media. Basically, if you don't have a facebook or twitter or blog, you are as old and useless as a newspaper.

So feel free to follow me on twitter under the username "UCDWS". Friend me on facebook with my name, Drew Straub, or connect with me on LinkedIn with the name Drew W. Straub, MSFS. Or search me under my business name, The Straub Organization. Or even under The D. Wells Straub Group.

I will now be updating on a regular basis and seeking input and advice as I ramp up my efforts with my new, large client.

No comments:

Post a Comment