Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I just finished a post at www.Berlinbusinessassociation.blogspot.com. I contribute a couple times a week there and am trying to keep tandem content whenever possible. While I ramped up on that blog a handful of good summer reads, I thought I would review and recommend a book a week on this blog.

Taking the lead from the blog posted above, you should take a step back and at least review if not read or listen to the material presented there first. In addition to them you should also read Who Moved My Cheese. This will round out the "foundations" portion of the Enlightened Consultants reading recommendations. Later in the week, and through out the summer for that matter, look for additional titles on topics of "Professional Mind-set, Leadership, Sales & Marketing, and Management".

With over 50 book recommendations to come, by the time this is over you will have a great library and should have a better outlook on your business and better number on your bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment