Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We are still in the first half of the first month of the new year. Those new year resolutions are being tested. Whether it be a diet or exercise program, most changes are best done in moderation. Same applies to your professional life. Whether it be a new marketing approach or sales goals or client retentions and loyalty, it is best to make small, incremental, modest changes over time.

Why am I telling you this? Because over the next year I am proposing a makeover to the way you market and garner your business and to the way you retain clients and grow your business. I have assembled a library of over 50 books and broken them down into 9 general topics. These topics are:

The Basics
The Outlook
Analysis and Market Place
Personal Marketing
Sales
Client Relations Management
Organizational Management
Leadership
Business Management

I understand that not all of these topics will be of interest to you, however you may just find a little something to take away from each posting. However I must caution you that the approach I take in presenting this information is geared toward an individual making changes and improving their own goals. If you are a business owner or manager over a group of sales reps or customer service reps, then you may want to reach out to me for a professional, in-house training consult.

Enjoy the rest of the week and I will be back on the flip side of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment